[Arm-netbook] Arm processors

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:18:08 GMT 2017

Its a huge performance boost compared to the a20. I remember the gpd
handheld with the same soc can run emulators with 3d accel up to approx ps2
levels of graphic requirements and even run windows 10 relatively smoothly.
The CHIP community has managed to make ps1 games to run only with software
acceleration from the Neon simd extensions( on a different Allwinner soc).
The question is, how many of the features the soc has will work out of the
box with a vanilla kernel.