[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 26 02:03:59 BST 2017

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 1:39 AM, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:

> Honestly, I am beginning to wonder... because don't you need some memory
> storage on the system to boot it up?

 one of the available boot options (SDC0, NAND, SDC2, SPI) yes.

> I think some people on request may want it already ready to go with a
> hop and a skip.

 indeed.

> but more importantly documentation with the order on how to start things
> up, etc,

 that bit's done-ish but it'll be necessary to duplicate it on an
appropriate location for the project.

 the issue we have is that the available budget is now severely and
unavoidably depleted (as already outlined multiple times).  buying
1,000 8GB MicroSD cards is no longer really an option.