[Arm-netbook] I apologize for not knowing this sooner,

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Sun Jun 25 02:22:36 BST 2017

On 25/06/17 00:41, Christopher Havel wrote:
> I cannot comprehend the necessity of having two hundred twenty browser tabs
> open, sum total... I rarely have need for one tenth of that.
>
> But, then, I'm not a dev. Maybe for us mere mortals, there is some
> explanation? :P

In my case i have multi projects on the go, at diff stages of research.
>From shopping for gear "projects" (reasoned consumerism) to light
weight, strong box to ship my stuff (like PA audio gear for
partys/events/camp) via courier 30KG limit for £12. too umm what...
solar pv and panels research, backlog of news articles, etc

So not a total dev and not a total mortal. between worlds ;)
ram 92% used always. firefox tor proxied and chromioum for bloddy
cloudflare walled sites and for when firefox is clogged up with too many
tabs :P. 16GB ram. struggled with 8gb for ages. a friend helped me out
:) life saver having this much ram but now it looks like ive taken it
for granted again! been having too many tabs = system slowdown problems
this week. hmm time to kill some backlog and reduce project tabs.... my
netbook is 2GB ram or was it 4gb...? i think its 2GB.... yea bit of a
struggle on that. been using Enlightenment DE to save on ram.

heres a pic:
http://transfer.sh/wZbVM/Screenshot%20from%202017-06-25%2002-15-55.png
TOR Link :D:
http://jxm5d6emw5rknovg.onion/wZbVM/Screenshot%20from%202017-06-25%2002-15-55.png