[Arm-netbook] early access EOMA68 to hardware for parabola ARM maintainers?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jun 21 19:46:51 BST 2017

---

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Andreas Grapentin
<andreas at grapentin.org> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:20:25AM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>> when endeavouring to do an update there were two key conflicts,
>> related to udev, systemd and mesa-gl attempting to be upgraded.  the
>> upgrade could therefore not proceed.
>
> could you give us access to the image you used? that would make it
> easier to find the issues.

 can do.  one ironic thing: i cannot remember how i got eudev
installed!  i.e. from which repo.

 1.7gb upload... *shudder*.  ok.  i have space. it's going to take...
10 hours @ 40k/sec.  will get back to you in a a few days as i do not
expect it to complete first time (rsync is my best friend here).

> However, due to some changes in arch, there is currently no clean
> upgrade path from 2016 images that does not require manual intervention.
> See here:
> https://www.archlinux.org/news/ca-certificates-utils-20170307-1-upgrade-requires-manual-intervention/

 yuck.

 ok.