[Arm-netbook] mailing list etiquette

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 18 22:15:55 BST 2017

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 9:59 PM, Brendan Sleight <bms.debian at barwap.com> wrote:
>>> On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 6:35 PM,  <ronwirring at safe-mail.net> wrote:
>> No. I maintain that I prefer an email to display all previous
>
> No doubt you do, but this is a community. “Logic clearly dictates that
> the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” - Spock

 it's a leetle more complex than that, brendan, but... yeah.

> Luke - I would be grateful if you could reduce the members on this
> list to those who can follow the RFC.

 i am reluctant to take such draconian action without going through
intermediate less drastic steps, explained at each and every stage to
give him an opportunity to understand fully the gravity and
consequences (inconvenience to others), so i've placed his messages
under moderation as an intermediate step.

 that makes for a hell of a lot of otherwise unnecessary work for me
but that's just how these things go.