[Arm-netbook] bunnie about riscv

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Jun 14 09:30:45 BST 2017

ron hi please remember to cut context.  there is 3 paragraphs
comprising several hundred words, repeated, followed by a single
sentence and then a single-sentence question.

these last two sentences are the only relevant context: the rest of
the context you have forced over 400 people to re-read unnecessarily.

please consider the impact that you are having on the members of the
list by following the required etiquette which, by following it, i am
permitting you to be a member of this list.

thank you for understanding and respecting the interaction rules of this list.

l.