[Arm-netbook] Fwd: [trinity-devel] TDE Fundraiser

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:08:58 BST 2017

Forgive the one-time topposting, please; I'm on a phone for the moment and
phone Gmail, being different from webclient Gmail, is not friendly to my
customary post style.

*ahem*

I'm really not familiar with what Qt and GDK actually are, TBH. I believe
my understanding is correct that they are some sort of building-block type
systems (scripting languages, if I had to guess), such that WMs and DEs can
be made from Qt or GDK "parts"... but that's as far as I go.