[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:42:51 BST 2017

On Jul 31, 2017, at 01:10, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> hiya richard, i'd like to send off a test PCB to the factory with just
> the DC3 micro-hdmi on it, whilst you're happily doing the review, can
> i ask you the favour of checking to see if there's anything
> glaringly-obvious about the DC3 layout (just the DC3 footprint
> really).

Sure!  Sorry I haven't gotten my recommendations off to you earlier.  I was hoping to finish a second draft of the document today after adding some discussion of the motivation for why I'm recommending certain things and not worrying about others.  Then I was planning on firing it off to the list.

So I'll see how quickly I can change this from a waiting game to a technical discussion (dealing with DC3 pins 8 and 12 among other things).

--
Richard