[Arm-netbook] mSD Card Sourcing (Was Eoma68 update)

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Sun Jul 23 23:48:03 BST 2017

On 23/07/17 22:28, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  there's no NAND any more so micro-sd card it is.  i asked for some
> help from people about how and what to ship...

assumed you wanted china suppliers preferably but... there is uk based
moby memory. i think they will help clients acquire bulk sdcards:

I have bought sdcards and cables from them, over the years.

..... oh drat!
"Newbay Trading LTD (Moby Memory) has ceased trading.

With great dismay, the directors have taken steps to put the company
into liquidation.

We ask you to direct all queries to the instructed insolvency
practicioners moby at cmbukltd.co.uk"

so much for that option! was wondering why they did some recent flash
sales.... (those cables where very good price ;).)

or today email only offer from gearbest samsung 65gb U3 $23
http://www.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_279099.html?wid=21&utm_source=mail_api&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=special.0721&eo=0fp0Cgy95kwKRHSa&email=b2t8bW9uZXlfZ2VhcmJlc3RAYXJvc3MubWV8MTY2OTc=

oow £17 most tempting!

while im at if you don’t know then there is:
apps for testing there is flashbench for speed tests and f3 (f3read
f3write) for capacity testing.
http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/flashbench/ theres a wiki page for
flashbench somewhere.

i think f3 is in the Debian repo’s.