[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 06:42:53 BST 2017

On Jul 22, 2017, at 02:43, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> apologies for being curt the past couple days, long
> days, very draining.

Thank you for spearheading this project, for keeping at it when things got more complicated (because you now understood the problem better than at the outset), and for not giving up in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles (those are the problems we don't yet understand well enough to solve).

I especially enjoy working on hard problems because they are so rewarding to solve!

Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate on a project whose goals serve to advance the cause of freedom.

--
Richard