[Arm-netbook] early access EOMA68 to hardware for parabola ARM maintainers?

Vincent ml.eoma68 at eml.cc
Thu Jul 20 23:09:21 BST 2017

Yes, unfortunately I did press "reply" without noticing I was sending it
to you directly instead of the list. However, I did send another email
to the list as reply just a few seconds later.

Yes, I'm interested in the a20 pre-production boards.

You can add me with the following details:
Vincent, Germany, my-email-address