[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook, Saw the update,

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 07:45:14 BST 2017

Sorry, that last post was far from complete and I'm working on a more complete set of questions and recommendations which I hope to get off to you tomorrow.  Any answers will be appreciated, as usual.

I've been working on this primarily in the evenings over the last week or so and found 64 pages of "light, bed-time" reading.

We are back from a weekend without electricity, internet service, or cellular telephone service.
--
Richard