[Arm-netbook] Technoethical - a good-looking seller of HW with Libre SW & firmware (Technoethical holds RYF certification)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jul 6 16:01:54 BST 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:32 PM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
<pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de> wrote:

> Anyway, we two seem to agree that talking to Tehnoetic is worth a try
> when EOMA68-A20 is ready.

mmm.... no.  i'm not going to initiate any conversations: i know
enough to know that doing so would not be a good idea.  effort which
would centre around trying to disabuse someone of what *appears* on
the face of it to be preconceptions but in fact is a deliberate effort
to rubbish a "competing" product, such that once you had knocked down
one straw man they would simply.... create a new one... could instead
be focussed on much more productive areas and on much more receptive
people.

 if however they contact _me_, then that would be an indication that
they're ready to listen.