[Arm-netbook] Technoethical - a good-looking seller of HW with Libre SW & firmware (Technoethical holds RYF certification)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jul 6 15:27:35 BST 2017

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 2:36 PM, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:

> Well, I hope your right, he has been acting odd if you use trisquel
> forums... you will see what I mean...

  i know what to expect - i've seen it happen before.  people get it
into their heads that i'm a threat (or in this case that chris is a
threat), and they will do absolutely anything - twist, evade,
deliberately misunderstand and outright lie - *anything* as long as
they can justify, in their minds, staying away from me or anything
that i'm doing (or in this case what chris does).

 you also have to remember that tct's WIFI products are based on
chris's work (2 years of walking qualcomm through the process of
releasing the atheros 9271 firmware source code).  that will be a
source of embarrassment for him.  luckily, the majority of people who
do business with chris (and e.g. populate the trisquel forums) know
the story.