[Arm-netbook] systemd nonsense ad-infinitum

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 18:29:18 BST 2017

To clarify... by "some people can't code" -- I not only mean the people
who, in a literal sense, cannot write or read any programming language and
therefore are unable to contribute, but also people like me who are truly
awful at it and honestly should, for the sake of sanity in those who can
program well, stay well away from anything even vaguely resembling a
programming language.

My, er, crowning achievement is an eight-room text adventure *that has no
parser* -- it compares entire input strings without attempting to
manipulate them. I wrote it in MS QuickBASIC PDS 7.1 on a 486 Toshiba about
three or four years ago... mostly to see if I could actually do it. It took
me *multiple weeks* to get it completely written and debugged, and it kind
of pushed the envelope of what I could do with programming. If anyone
actually wants the source code for it, I'll gladly put it up on PasteBin or
any other suggested similar place, although I'll warn you, it'll probably
give you hives.

So, Mr Kontos *et al.*, what would you have me maintain, other than my
distance from any mission-critical chunk of code...? ;)