[Arm-netbook] Logos

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Mon Jan 30 16:44:03 GMT 2017

I seem to have misunderstood. I thought Alain was asking for a
monochrome variant to be designed for people who want to use that (e.g.
if it's easier to print monochrome on a computer card than color), but
looking more closely, I can see that he just wanted to see what the
proposed logo looked like when you took the color away.

I don't think what I suggested would have any problem; just make the
"continents" dark green and make the "ocean" light blue, possibly with
black outlines to define the separation better.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: