[Arm-netbook] Logos

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Mon Jan 30 06:55:49 GMT 2017

I liked the one with a card sliding into a weirdly shaped blue circle.
I'd say take that, smooth things out a bit, and make the visual look
more definitively like something the card is being slotted into by
hiding the right side of the card behind the blue thing. Kind of random,
but really, who cares? What matters is if it looks cool.

Another thought is that the card could be a silvery color, with the blue
circle thing having green continents with blue oceans (decorated like
the Earth), rather than making the card green. Kind of symbolizing
connecting your computing to mother Earth, or some such thing.

For monochrome, you could just convert all the edges between colors into
outlines.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io