[Arm-netbook] What's the current status of things?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jan 24 08:17:27 GMT 2017

---

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:05 AM, Christian Kellermann
<ckeen at pestilenz.org> wrote:
> Hi Luke!
>
> I would like to ask how things are working out on your side of the
> world with the EOMA68 project?
>
> How's the production planning?
>
> I have heard snippets of information spread out over all the threads
> here, a short summary would be awesome!  And I guess it might be of
> interest to others as well, so this humble request goes to the list.

 hiya christian,

 i'm doing updates now via the crowdsupply website, then
cross-referencing them here.  i'm due to write another one soon,
summarising the time here in taiwan.  busy getting components ready
for the RK3288 prior to new year shut-down here in taiwan.  china is
already completely shut down for the next two weeks.