[Arm-netbook] Laptop PCB schematics

Internet internet at devpi.de
Wed Feb 22 18:35:09 GMT 2017

The power issue is pretty tough I think. Do you want to allow charging
from both sides (12v dc jack and eoma-5v0) or does the power from the
card only act as additional power for the system (without charging and
just taking the load off the battery)? How do you want to control the
power switch (SY6280) and detect whether the card is passive or active
(taking power/providing power)?

These are just a few thoughts I wanted to share …

Julius