[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Eric Duhamel ericxdu23 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:58:52 GMT 2017

On February 12, 2017 11:35:00 AM PST, Lyberta <lyberta at lyberta.net> wrote:

>It looks like EOMA68-A20 is not going to just work. I don't want it to
>end like my laptop.

This is a legit problem. While the first EOMA68-A20 cards need to be shipped without delay, we also NEED to get EOMA computer cards to work with stock Debian and more as soon as possible.

Thankfully it seems the main argument started by this thread has wound down, but I don't know how to properly split off threads into a new subject. If there's anyone who can continue the discussion on getting modern, update-able images on the A20 or other, please do so.

--
Eric Duhamel
http://www.noxbanners.net/