[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 04:53:30 GMT 2017

Julie, while I appreciate your efforts at convincing our kind leader here
to change his mind, you're not going to make any headway. And, for the
record, one of the reasons that Luke has trouble explaining things is
because he has Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism and a disorder
primarily affecting communication and social skills. I have Asperger's as
well, and so I can appreciate how it sometimes renders one speechless, or
forces one to use the wrong words for things -- often at a sensitive time.

It's unbelievably frustrating.

In the meantime, since the metaphorical horse is very dead at this point,
perhaps you should stop beating it. I'm sorry if I sound crass -- but
you've voiced your opinion quite thoroughly at this point. I don't see much
purpose in continuing to do so -- for sure there's no confusion as to your
position. Your opinion matters, and it was heard -- that's all you need to
do. That's all you really /can/ do -- and that should be obvious by now.
You're not going to win anything (even an argument) by persisting, and it's
not really your job to do so anyways. Luke is the one who makes the
decisions. He's done that -- he's made his decision. That's basically all
there is to it. All you are doing now is making noise, and it hurts my head
and I'd like it to stop before I have to reach for the bottle of ibuprofen.

Luke's made his bed, for better or worse. Let him lie in it. Quietly. You
are thanked in advance.