[Arm-netbook] Olimex is making an "open-source" laptop...

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:25:12 GMT 2017

I'm from 1986. It's from 1981 or 1982. Amusingly, the company that made it
is at least slightly local... we're in the same state. /If/ they're still
around. Unfortunately, I don't see model info for the motor proper, and I
really don't fancy replacing it. This is a belt-drive spindle, and I'm
really not interested in surgery on that level if I can at all avoid it.

A pity I can't get a loan from somewhere to cover the cost of the
replacement drive. I'd buy it right now if I had the money... but I don't :(