[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing

Sam Huntress samhuntress at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 16:13:10 GMT 2017

> you mean, starting e.g. from here:
>   https://bitclubpool.com/index.php?p=stats
> and here:
>   https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/pool/bitclubnetwork

Yes, exactly.

The blocks they are mining are being awarded to
https://blockchain.info/address/155fzsEBHy9Ri2bMQ8uuuR3tv1YzcDywd4
And blockchain.info does record those blocks as being found by Bitclub. So
Bitclub does seem to have significant new BTC coming in.

As long as you trust that whoever you sent money to does actually represent
Bitclub, further verification does not seem necessary.

I do understand that $3500 isn't exactly backbreaking for this project, it
just makes me anxious to see anyone start buying in so fully to things that
seem 'too-good-to-be-true'