[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 / Libre RISC-V team financing

Sam Huntress samhuntress at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:43:49 GMT 2017

>> Look at how many similar schemes, offering no proof of actual mining,
>> exist right now.  This is not going to end well.
>
> I have to second this opinion. Luke, doing *nothing* and losing the
> funds honorably would easily be preferable over trying to do *any* kind

My understanding of bitcoin is that you can 'check the ledger' to see the entire history of every bitcoin including the block it was mined from and the key it was awarded to.

Is it not possible for this mining operation to prove they own these keys and show that all BTC they distribute to the pool came from blocks the pool mined?