[Arm-netbook] Free software possibly abusing network effect

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:48:40 GMT 2017

https://github.com/urbit/urbit/issues/911

Curtis Yarvin (a.k.a. "Mencius Moldbug") leads a project called urbit
to 1. create a virtual machine using lambda calculus instead of
bytecode and 2. create a reputation network based on purchasing stake
on namespace and stakeholders ruling the network how they see fit.

I outline my chief problem with this in the issue which was closed
literally within minutes. I would like more people to weigh in here.
What do any of you feel about my predictions and my morals in this
situation?