[Arm-netbook] EPROM programmer

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:45:44 GMT 2017

Hello Luke & list,

I was blindly typing search phrases into my computer today (no, not
really), when I stumbled onto a site advertising UV EPROM programmers for
less than I had read about them being (was it $10,000 or $100,000?)
I immediately searched ebay and found several William models for less than
$70.
"Cool" I said, "But is the SW open source?". So I did a single search.
Duckduckgo was merciful and I soon found myself here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/geepro/

As you may or may not remember I've been trying to break into the HW
field and I'm curious as to the list member's reactions to this as I was
(am), a bit excited.
Small chips don't seem that expensive either!

Thanks,
David