[Arm-netbook] FOSDEM 2018, Stand / Talks / BoFs - ssistance / volunteers needed

Raphaël Mélotte raphael.melotte at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 12:10:34 GMT 2017

> if i'm going to FOSDEM 2018 i will
> definitely, definitely need some assistance getting to and from
> brussels airport to the hostel, and from there to the university.

I live in Brussels, I have a car, and I would be glad to help you
transporting things arround, as long as I'm available.
The thing is I'm on holiday until February 2 (friday), and I return back in
Brussels only the 2 in the afternoon.
So depending on when your flight arrives in Brussels, I may or may not be
able to help you going to your hostel.
After that, I have nothing else planned but going to the event so if you
need to bring things to and from the university, I can help you.
I don't know how far we could get into the university by car, but it will
always be better than by taxi or any public transport.
Also, I'm not related with the Fosdem but I went to the university for two
years and I know the place so I may help.

> also, if anyone is already attending or is planning to attend, i'll
> need help covering the stand.

This would be more difficult for me. As english is not my native language I
would have trouble to explain anything technical about the project.