[Arm-netbook] gnu/linux distro of interest?

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Sat Aug 26 18:40:16 BST 2017

https://www.voidlinux.eu/

Luke I know you might have interest in this, because you are not fond of
systemd correct? Sorry to bring that topic up again,

But I think you may have interest in this gnu/linux distro for that
reason.  Also, it is free software if you don't load the non-free
repository.

The bad? If you do load the module it isn't free software.

It does however use runit by default.   Also, it is rolling release like
parabola and it is an independent distro.

pity there isn't a free software fork but still, I think you could rake
in more money by making a card for it in the future. If you can figure
out how to install it that is... ;P

xD only kidding... you have way, way, way more experience with gnu/linux
then me.