[Arm-netbook] HDMI High-Frequency Layout: Recommendations

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:14:54 BST 2017

the case for GND around differential pairs cant hurt, maybe even can help.
But is it better to have GND in plane below that actually is doing same
things? If there is no clear path for signal to go back then I guess put
GND in parallel is good but if you have clean GND below than make it
somehow redundant. Or am I wrong? I am discussing these because most
probably there is tight space even without GND lines...