[Arm-netbook] Totally derailed topic

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 00:37:30 BST 2017

Yea, unfortunately antipsychotic drugs are not good enough yet. Still the
projected danger of not taking them and committing suicide or go on a
killing spree over taking them and not committing suicide but live a lower
quality life is higher.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 7:22 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net