[Arm-netbook] System 76 - Entering Phase 3

zap zapper at openmailbox.org
Mon Apr 24 15:31:39 BST 2017

On 04/24/2017 05:20 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:40 AM, John Luke Gibson <eaterjolly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Oops I meant to send that just to Luke, Not the whole list, sorry
>  not a problem
>
>> everybody for any bit derailing mt comments may be here xD Sorry
>  ahh... it's quite common on this list for the topic to be um derailed
> half a dozen times - don't worry about it :)

It is kind of a problem when people talk about killing people though.
even if they are have justification due to how outsiders will perceive it.

Don't get me wrong, I feel his desire to see justice around me. But
killing people to get that justice does the opposite usually due to
people's limited perspective.

Also, killing is almost always wrong. except in self defense. At least
that's my thoughts.