[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

Louis Pearson desttinghimgame at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:11:55 BST 2017

If you want to reinvent the Internet, you might consider looking at the
GNUnet
project. I don't claim to be an expert on it or anything it talks about,
but from
what I understand about it, GNUnet is trying to reinvent the internet to be
more decentralized, private, and efficient. Also look at
http://secushare.org/
and http://youbroketheinternet.org/