[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 03:16:06 BST 2017

Reinventing the internet isn't reinventing the wheel when on an
ethical basis we can't expect people to be ignorant of what they are
running on their devices. Without having a centralized authority or
admin to load commands and tasks on "modems" over the air and "manage"
the network, the system needs to be designed to be ran by it's users.
Of course if can mostly be automatic, but we must expect every user to
program how their own device interacts with the network.. That is a
must.