[Arm-netbook] I saw your recent update, Luke

Pablo pablo at parobalth.org
Mon Apr 17 21:36:07 BST 2017

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 02:30:27PM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> btw if you're going to be doing active early experimentation (and
> publishing it) do you want me to add you to the list of people to send
> a pre-production prototype to?

Thank you. I am looking forward to do early experimentation and I am
willing to publish my efforts. I am already on the list for a pre-production prototype with
the username "Parobalth". I try to reduce my dependence on google and recently changed my primary email address. Prior activity on this mailing list came from my "Parobalth" gmail address.

Pablo