[Arm-netbook] ZeroPhone

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Apr 17 08:09:24 BST 2017

---

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 4:55 AM, John Luke Gibson <eaterjolly at gmail.com> wrote:
> I apologize in advance for any duplicate messages, but I feel the need
> to touch up that post a bit, as people already have had the chance to
> begin reading it.

 a word / point-of-order: you've provided 3 copies.  1st message.
top-posted reply to yourself (2nd copy), modified version, which
people will see *after* they read the first and second copies.

 now, what could happen as a result of the triple-posting is that
there will be now no less than *three* separate conversation threads
in people's mailers as well as the archives (permanently).

 can i suggest in future that you:

 (a) cut irrelevant context
 (b) avoid top-posting
 (c) reply *only* with corrections to the relevant sections inline
(i.e. use a and b above)