[Arm-netbook] I saw your recent update, Luke

zap zapper at openmailbox.org
Sun Apr 16 04:08:27 BST 2017

Just one question,

I am assuming since there will be internal sd cards that your replacing
one or both of the internal usbs?

or am I wrong?

By the way, I have a suggestion if you feel up to it,

Debian 9 seems to be very close to stable, if you feel like it, and
anyone wants it, install it for them.

Whenever I order it, probably that will be what I will want. Using
Debian 9 right now to be honest. It seems more stable then Debian 8 to me.

just a thought.

I wish you the best of luck, not that you will need it. :)

Hoping you don't get sick again also, I am glad you will be sticking the
libre guidelines.  Even if it is a pain

in the butt to be putting it lightly I am sure.