[Arm-netbook] microdesktop v1.7 arrived, works fine... but...

zap zapper at openmailbox.org
Fri Apr 7 19:58:04 BST 2017

On 04/06/2017 07:05 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Vincent Legoll <vincent.legoll at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  basic logical reasoning says: remove the NAND IC.
>> Yes, stop the madness, make it work as-is/as-you-can,
>> and keep the fancy for V2 :-)
>>
>> Half-joke aside, I'm with you, get it out the door and take
>> a break.
>>
>> If I undestand, the V2 may not even be A20-based...
>  slight misunderstanding: i'm working on a second card that happens to
> have an RK3288 processor, named EOMA68-RK3288, current revision 0.1.
> that cannot be called "V2" i.e. is totally separate and distinct from
> the card named EOMA68-A20, current revision 2.7.4
I am sure you will succeed in reverse engineering all the blobs out. and
once you do, I will most definitely buy one and laptop casing.  and if
you want I will donate an extra 30$ because I didn't buy the original
a20.

He does indeed have a point though, once you get it out the door take a
break. You deserve it. :)