[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 R/Evolution bumper sticker

Yann ykmmlists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:48:14 BST 2016

Hi all,

first post to the list, and as first thing I wanted to thank you Luke
for the incredible job you are doing with the EOMA68.

I've found this vector Darwin fish which can be modified.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Darwin_Fish_01.

I tried to create an svg, the file is attached. (hoping that it is not
removed by the mailman,

It is not a pixel perfect copy of the original design, but the idea is
the same.

What do you think? Should it be changed somehow? Do you need the
external thin border of the fish?

Yann