[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 progress

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 21 13:42:31 BST 2016

---

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Raphaël Mélotte
<raphael.melotte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to add the point of view of another "non-web" guy, I also find the site
> quite difficult to browse, especially when you are looking for a precise
> piece of information, you have to know a little bit in advance where to look
> at.

 true.

> However, as (for me) the project is currently targeting more tech-aware
> people than computer newbies, I guess the site's first objective is not to
> be the most user friendly.

 imagine it to be a 5 year's worth of note-taking on several separate
but inter-related ongoing projects.

 you'd bookmark each page of each project that you were interested in.

 CPU pages are "tagged" and are therefore navigable from the cpus page.

 all housings are listed under community_ideas and are therefore
navigable from there.

 honestly, though, normally this kind of project would be handled by a
team of full-time people: there would under "normal" circumstances at
least be quite a lot of people working and collaborating to index
everything in easily-navigable ways.

 main thing i can say is: it's a wiki, so if you feel inclined to tidy
it up and provide cross-referencing, feel free!