[Arm-netbook] Code of conduct?

mdn bernardlprf at openmailbox.org
Fri Sep 16 21:22:38 BST 2016

I am just a lurker a seeker of knowledge on this email list and tend to
stay out of discussions knowing that I don't have has much knowledge has
the people discussing here.

But I can't stay an say nothing on this subject I speak for Myself and
only Myself and my response is
no, I don't want that

Your heart may be in the right place but we all know where this leads.
COC like the Contributor Covenant have made enough trouble and it has to
stop.