[Arm-netbook] The sincerest form of flattery

Muhammed Adel Afzal adel at ncf.ca
Fri Sep 16 17:25:05 BST 2016

They got 3 million dollars ... wow.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Legoll" <vincent.legoll at gmail.com>
To: "Linux on small ARM machines" <arm-netbook at lists.phcomp.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 5:01:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Arm-netbook] The sincerest form of flattery

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I rather suspect that smartphone computing is going to be a major part
> of the future -- libre, 'open', or proprietary.

I think this campaign agrees with you $BIGTIME:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andromium/the-superbook-turn-your-smartphone-into-a-laptop-f

Love their 1080p display option...

I like the idea, but they didn't go far enough, I'd love to have an
additional HDMI (and DP, and VGA)
in for the display, added usb based (u)SD/TF card reader, more USB
ports, I.e. a full featured
everything-you-may-need-but-the-CPU. That would have a very long
lifespan for me...

--
Vincent Legoll