[Arm-netbook] how to use the stand-alone cables

chadvellacott at sasktel.net chadvellacott at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 13 00:26:23 BST 2016

    Regarding the offerings on the page at "Crowd Supply"-

    To use one of the computer-cards as stand-alone, with the cable-set offered for that purpose, do
I just-
    (1) buy "a smartphone / tablet 2A USB-OTG Charger (which is easily found at any store these days
including Walmart or Asda’s)",
    (2) connect the 3-way cable to (a) that charger, (b) the computer-card, and (c) the HDMI-cable,
    (3) connect some HDMI-screen to (a) the computer-card and (b) the HDMI-cable?

    Where or how would I connect a key-board and a "mouse"?
    I do not remember reading anywhere that such could be directly connected to the "EOMA 68"-card,
but perhaps I am forgetting something relevant about that standard.
    The "Intel Compute Stick" seems to use "Bluetooth" for those
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Compute_Stick), and the "Chromebit" seems to add the possibility
of "WiFi" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromebit), ...
    but how will Rhombus-Tech's stand-alone enable these peripherals?

    Eagerly,
    Chad. (:^)