[Arm-netbook] Debian GNU/Linux, nonfree software, and FSF's free distros list

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla-l at trueelena.org
Mon Oct 17 20:07:48 BST 2016

On 2016-10-17 at 19:46:21 +0200, Elena ``of Valhalla'' wrote:
> I see that there has been a BOF_ about collaboration between Debian and
> the FSF at the latest Debconf, but I haven't seen the video, so I don't
> know what was said (yet, I may have just found something to watch in the
> near future)

apparently I a) forgot the link, which is
https://debconf16.debconf.org/talks/91/ b) forgot that I did try to
watch that video, but it's missing the first 20 minutes or so of audio
(it's in the known issues at
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2016/debconf16/README.txt )

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''