[Arm-netbook] crowdsupply updates

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 15:12:23 BST 2016

Hmmm...

I believe the connectivity problem is down to the vast
numbers of windumb botnets trying to get traffic
in and out of CN and most of the Far East nations
through international links.
(Wireshark will verify that.)

Got a site that isn't live yet but the bot traffic
from EC2 (Amzn) is just amazing - its all scripted and
timed - you would think the ISPs and server space providers
would block the URLs based on known attack pattern
and get rid of this traffic to free up the international
links by now :(

Anyway to business - the business cards you are uploading
are bad resolution - a sub $200 4G phone can over fix that.
Amazon CN deliver twice per day :)

If you can get to the Shenzhen SEG market - very tall building.
Big adventure in there.
If you want best prices for low tech items such
as connectors, capacitors etc, stand outside the SEG building
at the busiest traffic street corner that faces the SEG building
entrance.
Then look left and see obscure looking low rise building.
Cross road and go to the ground floor and never look back.
Its tech nirvana in there. Need 2 or more days to
look over it.