[Arm-netbook] A few questions,

zap calmstorm at openmailbox.org
Sat Nov 26 19:33:23 GMT 2016

Correct me if i am wrong, but you said in your latest update that 4
gigabytes of ram may be a possibility in the future yes?

Or am I misunderstanding?

The other question though I wondered was it says on some of your
delivery dates march or something like that,

I just wondered how long it takes from the time I order for the day it
would arrive,

also, when exactly is the printed for you, instructions/videos coming out of curiosity?

for the record I didnĀ“t know you had a mailing list for the longest time.

but thanks for telling me.