[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 libre laptop and microdesktop, soon to launch

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri May 27 19:46:36 BST 2016

---

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Hans-Christian Jehg <hc at jehg.dk> wrote:
> Just to chime in :-)
>
> As usual this mailing list is super interesting to follow.
>
> Can't wait for this revolution in the marked of laptops/embedded systems...

 do help out by talking to friends about it when the campaign's
underway, that's how we'll get past the MOQ 250.  if it goes above
that i will do two phases (especially if it's like 1,000 or 2,500),
first 250 then the remainder, as i would like to make sure we ramp up
to catch any potential issues.

> I am always reading immediately, even if the e-mail arrives on Christmas eve
> during just before the big dinner :-D

 haha been there... :)