[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 laptop battery management.

Jakub Kákona kaklik at mlab.cz
Thu Mar 3 10:06:05 GMT 2016

What is primary function of STM32F072 MCU? Is in necessary for LCD
configuration?
Is it STM32F072's firmware already written?
I am pretty sure in fact - I²C should be operated on only one voltage level
~3V3.  But I do not know how the data from battery management I²C bus goes
to the EOMA68 card.

What EDA software are you using? The circuit sheets has very unusual
graphic style. It would be good if we work in common design tool.

Timescale:
I expect two iteration in PCB design. One of local PCB manufacturers offer
prototyping service as 36 EUR per 1dm² of two sided PCB.
http://www.pragoboard.cz/en/pool_servis
Two pcs of planned PCBs probably fits well in to this area. Standard
manufacturing time is 7 days.
Therefore for purpose of time planning I expect the fully functional PCB
design at the end of March or on first week in April.

Shipping:
I do not know the price of shipping costs to you. But I have address in
Prague (Czech Republic)  ZIP code: 18100

I expect the price of shipping will be equivalent to value of connectors or
other passive components, therefore sending it separately won't have much
sense.