[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 laptop Keyboard support improvement pushed

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jul 31 16:48:58 BST 2016

---

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Albert ARIBAUD <albert.aribaud at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have gone ahead and pushed my latest round of improvements for
> keyboard support in the EOMA-68 laptop EC firmware.
>
> The new feature is support for modifiers (ctrl, shift, alt, GUI).

 hooray!   awesome, albert.  oh, one other thing, you probably
noticed, i do polling not any kind of interrupt-driven stuff.  i'd
like to keep it that way for now as it would massively complicate
adding other hardware support (I2C, etc.)

 one thing that would be really good would be support for several
key-presses.  the USB-HID "stack" of 6 zeros you are supposed to fill
up and send whenever *any* keypress goes up *or* down.  at the moment
i am only sending *one* keypress (and 5 zeros).