[Arm-netbook] 2 ideas

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:22:12 BST 2016

@luke -- I'll agree with you on the first point. I hadn't thought of that
one.

The second, though... someone would have to plant something to get me. I've
thought about that. I'm so clean, I squeak. I *may* have one or two
skeletons from forever ago -- but I can guarantee you quite nicely that the
statute of limitations has long since run out on anything I was ever stupid
enough to do when I was younger -- and I'm not stupid any more ;) I suppose
if someone wanted to blackmail me and was *really* desperate, they might
find something, but I'd be quite surprised. Besides. The other half of my
security policy is to do my best not to make enemies in the first place ;)