[Arm-netbook] Hallo Luke,Re: What I have done so far

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jul 24 16:03:59 BST 2016

---

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Wolfgang Romey <hier at wolfgangromey.de> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 24. Juli 2016, 15:38:13 schrieb Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
>
>>  if you know how to reach them and let them know, please do  i know
>> that paul kindly posted but then had to go to hospital.
>>
> I can reach the German-speaking fellows of the fsfe, which are in austria,
> germany and part of swizzerland, through the fsfe-de -mailinglist, which I use
> to promote your project.

 awesome, if you let them know also there are articles on heise.de and
pro-linux.de as well that would be nice for them

 http://www.pro-linux.de/news/1/23777/universelle-rechnerkarte-eoma68-sucht-unterst%C3%BCtzer.html
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/EOMA68-will-Basis-fuer-wiederverwendbare-Open-Source-Computerhardware-werden-3270655.html